Everyone has an estate.
Let us help you plan yours
so the state does not
plan it for you.
We can help you tackle the issues inherent in owning a business. From creation to business succession, we have experience in doing it all.
is a comprehensive
approach to address
the issues of aging or disability.
Estate Plan Deficiencies Checklist
- Has your Will or Trust been reviewed in the last two years?
- Does your current estate plan give instructions for your care and the care of your loved ones in the event of disability?
- Does your current estate plan provide creditor and lawsuit protection for assets passed to your surviving spouse?
- Are you confident that your current estate plan is income tax efficient?
- Does your current plan protect your children’s inheritance from a divorcing spouse?
If you answered NO or DON’T KNOW to any of these questions, you can sign up for a no-cost, no obligation estate planning consultation here. It would be our privilege to visit with you about your estate planning needs.
Business Succession Planning Checklist
- Is your business succession plan up-to-date?
- If you die unexpectedly, can your family continue to run your business?
- If you die unexpectedly, and have partners, will they pay your family a fair price for your business?
- Do you have a management succession plan in place?
Have you planned how you will transfer your family business to your heirs?
If you answered NO or DON’T KNOW to any of these questions, you can sign up for a no-cost, no obligation business succession consultation here. It would be our privilege to visit with you about your business succession needs.